99.99% Uptime Guarantee
We use high speed MPLS enabled networks spanning multiple UK data centres, designed for redundancy, speed and security. All of our UK sites have multiple failover routes to ensure your service stays online with no interruptions. We guarantee 99.99% network availability however this does exclude any scheduled maintenance. Network availability is measured by our internal network monitoring systems.
We aim to fix any network issues within 4 hours. In the unlikely event we fail to meet this promise, you can claim credit equivalent to 1 day’s service for every hour that your fully managed service is unavailable after the initial period, up to a total of 30 days.
We guarantee the functioning of all hardware components and we will replace any failed component at no cost to you. Once the hardware is identified as being the cause of the issue it will be replaced within 24 hours of this diagnosis.
Credit request and payment procedures
To make an SLA claim of up to a total of 30 days., please submit a support ticket to our support team from within your QuickHostUK Control Panel. Any credit due will be applied to your account and can be used towards any future billing.
Our SLA does not cover the following circumstances:
- Emergency maintenance.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- System upgrades.
- Domain name system (DNS) problems outside of QuickHostUK control.
- Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access.
- Any events beyond our reasonable control. Example: fire, flood, viruses, DDoS attacks, hacking, or failure of third party software.
- Any customer actions that lead to the server having technical issues.
- Examples include, but are not limited to, custom scripts or coding, 3rd party software installed on the server, wilful misconduct or breach of our terms and conditions.